
The offerings of one Matt Campbell.


In compacted form.

Antonio's offerings.


She was more excited than me.


Too serious?

The crew came out.







To each his/her own.


Awesome humans Gabbi and Sachi showed up.

This DJ looked like he was from Hawaii.


Then at about 8 Matt and I decided we should fill up the space. So I grabbed my three photos that just came down from exhibition at N4 (See previous post) and Matt got some prints from his final critique.

Matt explains things.

Antonio with Matt and I's work.


Amelia's work in the back.

Partner in crime Sau.


Amelia - a - ok was there of course.

My work on left. Antonio's on right.

Jessica's work but of course. Unknown seems surprised.

Antonio Ramon.

Fellow Italian Mimosa hung out.

I had to run to Smiths maybe three times.

Visual similies. Jessica does bake.

Matt Campbell DOES NOT bake.
No comments:
Post a Comment