Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vertigo- Day Four

So I have Vertigo. And it is my fourth day in battle with my equilibrium.

It is probably the worst sickness I can ever recall having, but at least it sounds cool. It sounds menacing and mysterious. I think mainly because it starts with a V, Like Vader, Vlad (the impaler), ect.

Having vertigo is kinda like seeing in 4D. Yes, 4D. It's also freakishly buddhist (I will explain later).
I can't believe that some people suffer from it ad continuum. I think the easiest way for me to show you what it feels like is to show you this painting by Van Gogh.



Maybe he had pinche vertigo too, because everything seems to be floating. Thats the weird thing about it. Everything is always moving toward you or away from you. It is like everything has its own energy. (That was the buddhist part). The only time you feel good is when you lay down and stay still.

Hopefully I will be better tomorrow!

No comments: